Effective team members and leaders are critical to the achievement of the organisations’ strategic goals and objectives.
How can you determine the effectiveness of team members and leaders in your organisation?
TEADS (TEAM EFFECTIVENESS AND DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM)
enables organisations to measure the critical capabilities and competencies of team members and leaders.
TEADS is used in organisations worldwide to:
- Increase team member and leader effectiveness for people working in team environments
- Identify individual strengths and opportunities for development
- Measure the behaviourally anchored capabilities & competencies critical to high performance teams
- Provide invaluable data to individuals about what they are doing right and what they need to change
- Increase organisational performance and profitability
TEADS is a diagnostic tool developed as a result of extensive research into of the critical behaviours of high performing teams.
TEADS provides perception measures from self and others in a comprehensive personal feedback and development guide plus a composite report for the client organisation.
Like to know more?
If you’d like to know more about how TEADS can contribute to your organisation’s success, call 1300 561 369 or Contact Us now to arrange a free consultation