achieving team MASTERY
Being a part of a successful, focused team is is an exciting and rewarding experience but the ability of differing personalities to pull together is not an instinctive thing for most people.
achieving team MASTERY is a high performance, high energy process that builds cohesive, effective teams by focusing on three areas: commitment to a vision; respect for individual differences; and open communication for innovation. This is the opportunity for your people to master vital skills in working seamlessly as a unit to profit you and your organisation.
What it involves
- Commitment to a vision examines the purpose of the team and how this purpose relates to the organisational mission. Identifying customers; value adding and building commitment to the productivity chain.
- Developing respect for individual differences to enlighten team members to the interpersonal style of others in the team, openly dealing with non-productive interpersonal issues which may hinder the realisation of the vision.
- Open communication for innovation is a necessity for all organisations. Your team will learn to clarify expectations, give constructive feed back and innovate together.
What can be achieved
- Forming a practical and inspirational vision.
- Fostering an openness that releases productive energy to be used by the team.
- The establishment of clear communication of expectations within the team resulting in a unified, creative process that benefits both team members and the organisation.