achieving team MASTERY
Being a part of a successful, focused team is is an exciting and rewarding experience but the ability of differing personalities to pull together is not an instinctive thing for most people.
achieving team MASTERY is a high performance, high energy process that builds cohesive, effective teams by focusing on three areas: commitment to a vision; respect for individual differences; and open communication for innovation. This is the opportunity for your people to master vital skills in working seamlessly as a unit to profit you and your organisation.
What it involves
- Commitment to a vision examines the purpose of the team and how this purpose relates to the organisational mission. Identifying customers; value adding and building commitment to the productivity chain.
- Developing respect for individual differences to enlighten team members to the interpersonal style of others in the team, openly dealing with non-productive interpersonal issues which may hinder the realisation of the vision.
- Open communication for innovation is a necessity for all organisations. Your team will learn to clarify expectations, give constructive feed back and innovate together.
What can be achieved
- Forming a practical and inspirational vision.
- Fostering an openness that releases productive energy to be used by the team.
- The establishment of clear communication of expectations within the team resulting in a unified, creative process that benefits both team members and the organisation.
Like to know more?
If you’d like to know more about how achieving team MASTERY can contribute to your organisation’s success, call 1300 561 369 or Contact Us now to arrange a free consultation