Effective performance coaches ensure that successful organisations develop and sustain high performing achievers who contribute to the organisations’ revenue.
How can you determine the effectiveness of performance coaching in your organisation?
PEADS (PERFORMANCE COACHING EFFECTIVENESS AND DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM)
enables organisations to measure the critical capabilities and competencies of performance coaches.
PEADS is used in organisations worldwide to:
- Increase coaching effectiveness of people responsible for the ongoing development and support
- Identify individual coaches strengths and opportunities for development
- Measure the behaviourally anchored capabilities & competencies critical to effective performance coaching
- Provide invaluable data to coaches about what they are doing right and what they need to change
- Increase organisational performance and profitability
PEADS is an online diagnostic tool developed as a result of extensive research into the critical behaviours that result in effective performance coaching.
PEADS provides perception measures from self and others in a comprehensive personal feedback and development guide plus a composite report for the client organisation.
Like to know more?
If you’d like to know more about how PEADS can contribute to your organisation’s success, call 1300 561 369 or Contact Us now to arrange a free consultation