Transform A Group of Professionals Into A Top – Notch Team Who Work Together Not Against Each Other
Companies spend millions of dollars on training and assessments to improve team performance but along the way often miss human nature. They don’t address an individual team member’s ability to “get it” and connect with their colleagues and become excited about multiplying their performance.
From the office support staff and the finance department to sales and marketing, legal and distribution – they all need to understand how to work with people. After all, if you can’t get on with people, how do you ever hope to have a high-performing team?
In this breakthrough book, you’ll discover:
- Why understanding your colleagues and their behaviours is critical for high team performance
- Why assessment tools and profiles may not be the best ways to improve your team’s productivity
- How different personality styles on your team contribute and detract from daily communications and performance potential
- How mergers can cause rising tensions and negatively impact your team’s development
Malcolm Dawes began his career in the public sector working as a nurse, moved to the corporate environment as an employee, and finally started his own private business.
For over 30 years, Malcolm has experienced first-hand the struggles that executives face with accelerating the performance of their teams. He has been engaged as a performance expert by large multinational companies around the world such as Lloyds Bank, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, and Sony Consumer Electronics, as well as many small and medium businesses.
Malcolm’s warm and friendly approach with clients, combined with his ability to translate theory and research into practical examples and tips for his clients to follow, make him highly sought-after by companies looking to build successful teams.
As a senior executive who is measured and rewarded based on the performance and effectiveness of your team, you want and need your team to perform at their very best. As a leader, the pressure on you to get this performance can be significant.
At times that pressure can make it extremely difficult to look beyond the obvious to get your team to perform. The obvious is that people seem to get along with each other.
The reality is how do you get them to get along with each other?
In this breakthrough webinar, you’ll discover:
- The critical role behaviour plays in performance
- The value of assessment tools and profiles for improving your team’s productivity
- The reality about team performance during and after a merger or restructure
- The impact of different personality styles on daily team communications and performance
Whether your business is telecommunications, computer software, disruptive technologies, insurance or employment services, all businesses have one thing in common – they need to understand how to work with people to achieve high performance. Countless times, Malcolm has witnessed senior executives wrestle with unlocking the true potential of their teams and understanding how behaviour is the key to team effectiveness. Now Malcolm dispels the myths to building highly successful teams in his insightful book, Team Performance: Why Can’t We All Get Along?
Myths such as:
- “Top-flight technicians make great team managers”
- “My team provides internal services to our organisation so of course we’re one big happy family and see eye-to-eye on everything”
- “Traditional team-building activities are the best way to develop our team’s ability to work together”